| The current date is|
6 December 2018
- 13 January – The HMRD Cesidio Tallini develops the Cesidian Credo and Rosary.
- 23 January – The HMRD Cesidio Tallini becomes a Knight of Justice of the Ordo Equestris Militiae Templi Deus Vult (OEMTDV), the Kingdom of Redonda's military order.
- 28 February – The HMRD Cesidio Tallini becomes a Saint James College (Chatham, Louisiana) Certified Professional Chaplain (CPC).
- 24 March – The HMRD Cesidio Tallini becomes the Grand Preceptor of the Overseas Priorate of the Ordo Equestris Militiae Templi Deus Vult (OEMTDV), the Kingdom of Redonda's military order.
- 17 April – The HMRD Cesidio Tallini is conferred the title of Bishop, and the Cesidian Church is granted an independent church charter by Saint Luke Evangelical Christian Ministries, a non-denominational church.
- 30 April – The HMRD Cesidio Tallini receives a BS in Information Technology (with Honours) from the University of Phoenix.
- 16 July – Tallini invents the Print Monopoly (PM) mark, causing the birth of a new legal paradigm associated with it at the MPR.
- 22 July – Tallini develops the Enterprise Name (εν), the Enterprise Mark (εμ), and the MPR Patent (π), and their respective marks. Publishes the e-book Astrologia Bucrafaniana through the now extinct Micronational Productions.
- 27 July – The HMRD Cesidio Tallini receives a BSc in Contemplative Psychology from Bryant University.
- 6 September – LI Biz Blog, the Long Island Business News blog, publishes "Independent Long Island ... whatever that means"
- 21 September – The HMRD Cesidio Tallini becomes a Church of Nobles of Present-Day Brethren (CNPDB) licensed Ecclesiastical Counselor when he receives his Clinical License of Authorization, after successfully completing Bryant University's Contemplative Psychology Counseling Clinic course.
- 22 September – The New York Times publishes the "What Has the Hamptons, 4 Airports and a Hankering for Independence?" article about ILI.
- 22 September – Sophia Hall interviews Tallini over the phone, and the news of the birth of the new country of ILI is mentioned briefly on WCBS Newsradio 880, flagship radio station of the CBS Radio Network.
- 12 November – Tallini conceives the Jus cerebri humani and Jus humanae salutis legal concepts.
- 24 November – Tallini founds Saint René Descartes University.